Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Update :D

It really feels as if I am finally winning this war. I didnt have Oil of Oregano for 4 days in which my symptoms began to irritate me in the two main spots on top of my scalp. So I located a cluster of "grey hairs" and pulled them out from the root with tweezers. For some reason I always experience great relief when pulling those ones out. The next day a white bug came out of there..no wonder i kept feeling something there when everything else is almost totally gone. Again..ewwwww Gross! I captured it but have yet to truly investigate it. At the same time i found that white maybe winged bug on my pillow (right after feeling it dancing on my scalp)I actually finally got to see one of the over-grown mutated bacteria wiggle out of my wrist and commit suicide. My insides are too hostile and the oxygen kills them as soon as they are exposed. When it jumped I screamed and jumped too lol..this is just too much for a girl who doesn't care much for bugs and creepy crawlies but I am surprised at how well I am putting up with it.

I will tell you this. As soon as your body really starts to heal, any hint of this crap is just totally unacceptable..its so weird how the Herxe (symptoms) is so much less yet its so much harder to tolerate lol. The Body is Truly Great. My immune system had been asking for help for so long and I finally figured that out. together we are kicking it completely out but damn it takes forever. Check this out:

Herxheimer reaction which is an immune response to the destruction of Borrelia burgdorferi spirochetes, the bacteria that cause Lyme disease. Bacteria escape immune detection by altering surface protein antigens. I wonder if our immune system has a memory or if it must be constantly reminded. Hmmm??

http://www.lymediseaseblog.com/jarisch-herxheimer-reaction-lyme-disease/
lymedisease.org/resources/.../jones%20rationale%20for%20LT%20tx.pdf
http://www.angelfire.com/biz/romarkaraoke/Herx.html
http://healthychristianliving.com/What%20Is%20The%20Herxheimer%20Reaction.htm
http://autoimmunityresearch.org/lyme-disease/
http://www.silver-colloids.com/Pubs/herxheimer.html


Feeling like I need to continue for a total of at least 45 days. I also think I may be preggers so I am a great Guinea pig. I did take some colloidal silver today for the 1st time in 2 months because after some research I am a little less concerned but still skeptical. I had read that mycoplasma thrive in heavy metals and that concerned me but what I've read says that colloidal silver actually kills mycoplasma. Im still not sure so prob wont use often if at all. Plus the whole baby thing. I had implantation bleeding on the 2nd so we shall see.

Oh and the holes on my feet are back but this time it seems as if the parasites are leaving as opposed to entering. I also started only taking treatment 2x a day last Saturday or Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment