Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Too soon to tell?

Got some more Silver today also got Olive Leaf as well.(no bentonite yesterday or today) The pulsating is almost dead..my head feels minty cool..there is still slight pain & wiggles here & there (actually theres lots of wiggly activity soon after taking the silver & olive then dies down tons) but the zapper, silver & olive leaf combo seems to piss off and weaken whatever is webbed all over my head...been zappin 30 minutes..doesnt begin workin for 11 min although only 7 min are said to be needed per Dr. Clarks method..I'm exhausted..annoyed with my head and not being able to just pull this stuff out but SOOO glad theres no bugs at the moment..(morgellons bugs are contagious!!).OI EVAY! This has been horrible & being alone with no ones help..I'm just glad I'm as strong and ancient of a soul as I am..AND Im glad i now know how to help future sufferers :)

**NATURAL HEALING TAKES TIME**...2-4 WEEKS OF REGULAR TREATMENT NEEDED..THEN EVERY 3-4 MONTHS

No comments:

Post a Comment