Thursday, July 28, 2011

Morgellons Snakes???

The good news is that something that looked like a worm came out of me bum the other day...the bad news is that something that looked like a worm came out of me bum other day lol and to make matters worse...my friend found this horrible photo on rense.com the photos of my worm, rense worm/snakes and the link are all below





http://www.rense.com/general74/morg6-5.htm

all thats left to say is EWWWWWWWWWWW GROSS!! but it makes sense for what im feeling and finding

2 comments:

  1. Hi I have exactly the same worms/snakes. I've not just had one I've had loads. Small and large like yours. I've been on colloidal silver, fenben animal meds, also doxycycline antibiotics for 6 months I stopped it to have a break and it's all come back ten fold. I'm not sure I followed the protocol properly so it's not worked because of me. I am so unwell being begging the doctors for help but they say I'm just stressed and have anxiety. I showed them all the pictures of my worms and they said it's normal mucus. My symptoms are getting worst. Cant exert myself with out getting completely shattered to a point my body hurts and feels so heavy. I can feel how toxic it is. My skin on my left leg is now discolouring gone dark purple. My nose, eyes, ears are like balloons so swollen. Even writing this is a massive effort. My brain feels like it's not working. My friend said go back on animal meds and sharkman protocol but I honestly feel we can get well through no card no sugar high vitamins herd diet like you said meditation positive mindset. Ps my hair is alive it moves on it's own and its constantly itching me. I know loads of temporary reliefs but thats not enough anymore. Been sick with this for five years. I'm going to follow your protocol. Thank you so much for sharing this. Nicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you check hulda clack? maybe you need natural parasite remedy, you can buy it on amazon, hulda Clark's or also a tinture of Now Foods Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood.

      Delete