Thursday, April 26, 2012

Lumbrokinase, Cryptolepis, Doxycycline & Cephalexin

ok i just discovered i can get needed (USP Grade) antibiotics legally online so I bought some doxycycline and cephalexin on ebay (remember i tried cephalexin last October for a couple weeks and it cleared up a lot of infection). I wanted to treat myself naturally but I also don't want to die just yet so a mix of both modern and natural medicine ia a must. My lumbrokinase and more Cryptolepis Sanguinolenta just arrived. I've taken a few lumbrokinase pills so far but am gonna wait for the antibiotics to arrive before taking more. I want to take all 4 things together but may hold off on adding the cryptolepis san because im concerned it may inhibit progress. It is said however that lumbrokinase has a synergistic effect when taken along with antibiotics so im excited. So far i feel that the lumbrokinase is having a positive affect. As is the cryptolepis S. but im concerned that the crypto may just be inhibiting my imumne system. Then again im not feeling at all ill so i dont know. I do know that I feel sooooooo much better than i did last year and still feel like I have eliminated most of the infections. I am hoping to kill whatever remains, in the coming weeks. As always I will keep you updated. Im still taking resveratrol/grapeseed extract daily and MSM, vitamin C, Diatomateous earth, sea salt, cayenne and oregano almost daily. Still drinking Coconut juice every so often as well as grapefruit juice and Royal Jelly. Not taking baking soda this week or while on antibiotics. Need to get more probiotics but have not had any yeast issues eventhough i was on tetracycline for 40 days. Im also thinking about getting more olive leaf extract and maybe some colloidal silver but probably not. I took colloidal silver for a year and Im kinda done with it. I also got some lecithin which helps with brain function..ive only taken a couple so far. oh i found this http://morgellonspgpr.wordpress.com/2010/02/26/i-know-how-morgellons-can-be-identified/ but not sure i agree with this persons filarial worm philosophy. It is said that 1 dose of ivermectin and something else i cant remember, kills filarial worms but i took two doses of ivermectin one week in 2010 and it didnt really help at all. The only other antibiotic ive been on was Amoxicylin for a dog bite (no tetnus shot was given, go figure) in 2010 just after my symptoms began and it seemed to do nothing for this disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment