Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Almost over?

So Im on my 2nd bottle of Cryptolepis Sanguinolenta and I must say YES YES the stuff works..at leaste it works on whatever the antibiotics etc didnt finish off. My muscle spasms have almost stopped entirely..the crunching sound in my neck just keeps slowly getting better and better..meaning less and less..dare I say it..I feel that this all may be over soon

For the past week I have been taking crypto 3x daily (1-3 full droppers) along with fresh Oregano (which seems to be stronger than the pills but i would take both if i had the pills too) the baking soda/maple syrup mix (tsp once a day) turmeric/seasalt/diatomaceous/cayenne mix (less than half a tsp)

as well as the resveratrol/grapeseed, MSM and Vitamin C, Multi Vitamin etc but I will admit I have been slacking on taking pills a bit because i need a break from it

I have used the infrered heat lamp a handfull of times..have not used my zapper for a few weeks.

I still have some stuff comin out of me but not nearly as much and the more that comes out the less I feel swirlin around within me. The last few days i have been sleeping better, singing better and I have been enjoying entire days without being bothered by the constant feeling of muscle spasms, popping and worms under my skin. I still feel stuff goin on in there but barely.

I dont know if i need to worry about reinfection from chemtrails or if I got this from a tick/spider or bed bug bite but I will be pro-active from now on and continue doing these things until we figure out what the hell it is and how to get rid of it once and for all.

Ive also noticed that the fiber-like structures under my skin around my ankles are finally gone and the area is healing..looked like vericose veins..but i dont have those..and those veins dont just go away.

Oh yeah and my hair is growing back nicely :)
Also 250mg Cephalexin and Tetracycline can be bought at aquatic stores but I took the human form so i dont know about the fish form but its worth looking into.

I also realized that i have not seen the clear hairs that move on their own for a while now..maybe 3-4 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment