Friday, January 28, 2011

Movin Right Along

so I am at the mercy of the kindness of strangers...hoping to have a place to stay for a week. America is lookin more and more like Nazi Germany these days. The fact that Im homeless with three animals isnt bad enough, now I have the threat of animal control hangin over my head. Luckily I am protected and theres no law against camping :) however I am tired..living life as if there is nothing wrong within my body is starting to wear on me. Psychologically the weight of knowing the reality of what is going on, knowing that so many animals are suffering from Morgellons, as well as people. Knowing something is terribly wrong and being mocked by doctors hurts more than I can explain but I am strong. & I was sent by God to right these wrongs so I know I will be healed and I will help heal others. First however we must spread the word and make everyone aware. This is very SERIOUS!!!!! People are killing themselves over this..it truly is maddening if you cannot get help!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx1SedtM42o&NR=1


No comments:

Post a Comment