Wednesday, January 25, 2012

amounts, rose hips and grapeseed

so I put salt back into the protocol and got vitamin c with rose hips and immediately start having herx reactions again although not as bad as before. Last week I heard the popping sounds again from my scalp and then a few days of the white bacteria/parasites coming out of me but they were very small. I think that my financial setback allowed stuff to grow back. Im better now but feeling tired last couple days. I think because of the powerful antioxidants (resveratrol w/grapeseed) I just started taking in pill form. I also got some probiotics in pill form.

Here are the mg's of the pills I take..this is per pill. (ppd = pills per day)

Salt (not sure 1/2 - 1 teaspoon)
Pau D'arco 545mg (1-3 ppd)
Oil of Oregano 150mg (2-6 ppd)
Grape seed extract 100mg (this is in the resveratrol pill..2ppd)
Resveratrol 15mg (also includes grape skin extract 37.5mg, grape extract 12.5mg)

MSM 1000mg (1-2 ppd)
Vitamin C 500mg-1000mg
Folic Acid 800 mcg (1ppd)
Multi-Vitamin (1ppd)
liquid Olive leaf extract (1/2-full dropper ppd)
Boron 3m (not to exceed 20mg per day)
every couple weeks i take Super Lysine 1500mg (also includes Vitamin C, echinacea, licorice, propolis, oderless garlic)
probiotics (any)(1ppd)
Baking soda maple syrup mix (not sure how much, please read my protocol)
Royal Jelly (1/2 - 1 tablespoon a day)
Diatomaceous Earth (no more than a tsp a day actually more like 1/2 teaspoon)
Coconut oil/water (not sure how much but i drink/eat it often)
lots of water
Garlic and Basil
TURMERIC
exercise
parasite zapper 15-50 minutes

some of the above can be found at the 99 cents only stores

also try asprin, nyquil and wheatgrass

No comments:

Post a Comment